Because of reasons, I’ve had cause to dig out my old POG collection and take detailed measurements of them. Here’s what I’ve come up with:
A POG Milkcap measures:
- 41.37 mm or 1.6285 inches in diameter.
- 1.25 mm or 0.0490 inches in thickness.
- Forty POGs weigh 1.65 oz or ~0.041 oz per POG.
- Forty POG measure 2.0310 inches in thickness
An off-brand Slammer is:
- 42.80 mm or 1.6850 inches in diameter.
- 5.91 mm or 0.235 inches in thickness.
- 0.30 oz.
So, a Slammer is approximately 4-5 POGs in thickness, about 1.5mm larger in diameter, and weighs approximately 7-8 times as much as an individual POG.
4 thoughts on “The Dimensions of POGs”
Nice! I was thinking of cutting out some 1/4″ Stainless Steel Slammers with my laser cutter. 5 pogs thick is about 1/4″. What material was the slammer you weighed made out of?
It was just some sort of molded plastic. Others are aluminum, various alloys, there’s no one standard.
Hello, George! I’m writing to the first post on your blog. I recently discovered your plugin for WordPress. Tell me, please, does it create an additional load on the server? Did you abandon his design? In any case, thanks for your work!
Great, thanks for sharing. I might come up with a pog design haha.